Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

May 21, 2010

No Idea on Baby's Sex Yet

Sorry we have no news on baby yet. We didn't end up having an ultrasound today at our appointment. I realized after the fact that the doctor never explicitly told me we would have one. Everyone I've talked to and books I read said most people get one at there midpoint appointment, and you should be able to see sex then. I was just working on assumptions. Doesn't sound like we'll have an ultrasound at our next appointment either, so we may not know sex for another two or more months. Sorry to disappoint. We've still got to get stuff ready though. So for now we are working under the assumption we have no idea when we'll find out sex. We are going to work on picking out a boy name and girl name (though they will remain secret), I'm going to get my baby registry started next week and just pick gender neutral stuff, and for now baby will still just be called BOB. Though I am a little disappointed I didn't get to see baby today on an ultrasound, the good news is the doctor obviously has no concerns about the pregnancy to want to do an ultrasound to double check things. Today he told me, as far as my size goes, I'm right on target. Baby also still had a good, strong heartbeat today, and I've been definitely feeling kicks lately and feeling them more frequently. So in the end there are no surprises to report good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment