Here you will find the current updates for the Parkes family, but mostly updates about our offspring.
November 3, 2010
Weight update
We took Klaus in for his 1 month check up today. He weighed in at 8lbs 2.5oz! Mommy is sooo happy! The doctor said he is looking good and healthy. We have a two week check up scheduled just to keep a close eye on his weight for a little while longer. Really think things are looking up. Now to take care of mommy a little. I've decided to reduce the number of nursing sessions we do a day and just do the bottle for those feedings. I'm also going to start trying to put him down for longer naps during the day since I am no longer stressing about getting food down him every hour. Hopefully that will give mommy a little break for some time to herself. I might actually get to schedule a massage and get through my back log of monthly credits. Or maybe I can start getting back into shape. The kids are going to kick Miss Angie's butt when I get back to work. I have no idea how I'll do jumping jacks at the moment...especially in five different classes in one day. :/ I'll update again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment