Hello friends and family. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been in the middle of a computer switch over which has delayed my internet updating. I am making this post on my new computer though. Things are progressing right along here. I've finally got pictures updated too, so you can see in the thumbnails to the right that I'm finally showing! I'm still not very big yet, but a baby bump is definitely visible. I'm definitely feeling a bigger baby inside me too. I still haven't officially felt the baby move yet, but I should in the next week or so they say.
We had our third check up yesterday at the doctor. Everything looks good. Nothing really to report. No news is good news at this point. Shea did get to hear the baby's heartbeat this time. It was much stronger this time and very easy to find. The next doctor appointment is the day before my dress rehearsals for work. I'll be 21 weeks, so we should be having an ultrasound and will probably get to find out the baby's sex then too. I'll post as soon as I find out.
The past couple weeks I've been trying to get this house ready for baby while I feel up to it. The nursery is officially cleaned out of junk. It is ready to be primed and painted. I may get it started this weekend. Some of my house updates have been put on temporary hold since Shea is really stressed about his exam at the end of April. If nothing else, painting should get started in May at the latest. We have made a few more purchases for baby too. We've stopped at a couple yard sale/discount sales and gotten a dresser for the nursery, a nice high chair, and a bouncer seat. I also went ahead and purchased some more maternity clothes, since at the point that is what I'm wearing all the time. Regular pants are just too tight theses days.
Well, those are all the updates I have for now. Since the new computer is functioning, I should have some more picture updates soon. I also hope to make a new post in a couple weeks when I start feeling baby move!
No comments:
Post a Comment