Hello Family and Friends! We are going to start this Blog off with a bang as my first post I am sharing our first pictures of our first child. We went to our first doctor's appointment last Friday and I got a clean bill of health. No problems with me and no problems with baby. I am 9 weeks along (give or take a few days) and my projected due date is October 2, 2010. We got our first ultrasound done while there, which you can see in this post. We were admittedly a little relieved to see only one baby. Shea and I got to share the experience with Grandma Cheryl and Uncle Jamie (Aunt Anastasia) who met us at the doctor's office. Not only did we get to see the little olive (the baby is currently about the size of an olive) we also got to see the little flashing of its heartbeat! Shea and I were just glowing and floating on air the rest of the day. We hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment